Sunday, August 1, 2010

Reunited And It Feels So Good ...

Yesterday I reunited with many of my favorite things.

First,
I hopped aboard a Jet Blue flight.
I love Jet Blue!
And yesterdays flight inspired me to
write the following haiku ...

Jet Blue, how I've missed
you and the fun times we've had.
I think you're the best.

(Shocking that I don't write poetry for a living.)

Next was a pit stop at Pinkberry.
Can I just say that the new watermelon flavor with pineapple
and raspberries on top ...
equals perfect swirly goodness.

Then a quick stop at Trader Joe's
just to take in the ambiance
and beg and plead one more time
for them to bring their store to Utah.

I then hopped in the car
with this crazy lady,
and we were off to San Diego to see ...

and can I just say
seeing it in San Diego
in a theater full of Latino people
is a lot different experience than
seeing it in New York.
It was fabulous!
and enjoyable!

No comments: