Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Latest Obsession ...



I have decided to become a little more green in my life. I have become a little more earth conscious in the last few months and have decided to try and make a few changes at a time. 

One of the first changes I decided to make was to quit using plastic water bottles. I used to buy flats of them at Costco. I always had half empty bottles in my purse and car. I was throwing away SO much plastic. 

So I invested in a FABULOUS water bottle. It is a SIGG water bottle made of lightweight aluminum. It keeps my water cold, doesn't make it taste like plastic, and I have quit throwing so much plastic away. So Al Gore I am trying ... one baby step at a time.








1 comment:

Carrie said...

I have had one of those water bottles for like 9 years. My friends bought me one that has bees on it from Germany. :0) They are wonderful!!