Saturday, May 31, 2008

Shout outs for today ...

Todays shout outs go to the few individuals who made my errand running so enjoyable this morning.
First .... Dan at Kinkos. Thanks for trying to bind my book even when your co-workers said it was impossible. I now have an awesome summer journal! And I say forget what society says. If you really want to carry a man bag to hold all your stuff you should be able to!
Second ... Colin is cool! (that is what his nametag said) at Sonic for making me one of the best DCs with lime I have had in awhile.
Third ... the man in the produce section who answered my questions about apples and then asked me if I had ever considered dating older men. George you kind of creeped me out with the last part, but I did appreciate the info on my favorite honey crisps. 
 Fourth ...  to Coldplay for singing their new song to me as I drove from place to place. I am obsessed with it!

All my errands are done and I can now sit down with a yummy lime popsicle and read a good book. Happy Saturday to all!

3 comments:

The Pratts said...

Yeah Melissa, I am glad you are having a great and productive day! I think you should give older men a chance... why not an old produce guy, at least you will always get the freshest fruits and he knows how to handle melons... hard to find! haha

PS I have tagged you, check out my blog to find out more.

Emily said...

I LOVE your shout outs to people specifically...seriously I laugh and LOVE it! Thanks for keeping me sane:)

Danelle Robins said...

This reminds me of a song. . .There are angels among us. . .even if that angel makes minimum wage wearing a hairnet. You always find the good in things! P.S. You make me laugh