Saturday, March 7, 2009

This Is The Life ...


Right now I am staying here,

on here,

which is next door to this place,

and 5 buildings down from here.

The New York Stock Exchange.

Which right now is surrounded by a lot of these,

and these.

I went for a walk this morning to enjoy the pretty morning
 
and grab one of these.
I chatted with the doorman about the weather, and then came back upstairs 

to stare at this view,

and get ready to go see the matinee of this.

I wish this was my real life!

5 comments:

Danna said...

Hey come on up!!! :) Have fun!!

Shaun said...

I hope you loved that show like we did! It will always have a special place in my heart. It was the show I saw right before I got kidney stones. What fond memories! :)

melimba said...

you crazy girl!!
sounds like TONS of fun!!
ENJOY!

Trina said...

I'm confused, are you really there, or dreaming about being there? Sounds like a blast. I hope you're really there!! And if you are, what are you doing there? I always thought you'd end up living in NY someday. Besides the snow, it's just so you :-)

emily snyder said...

I'm reviewing what to do in nyc! i fly out tomorrow and am there for tuesday and wednesdsay morning, then to boston for the rest of the week - - what should i do!?!?