Sunday, June 22, 2008

And the Tony Goes to ...


So it is finally time for me to post some great pics from the Tony party last week.



When people entered the house they grabbed a ballot and a name tag to list the name of their dream role.

Here is our table where the candle lighting ceremony took place. Each person said a line from a Broadway show as they lit a candle to the Jewish god of Broadway (AKA Seth Rudetsky) and our friend Bryan who is out on tour with Wicked and who we missed.

The sky of stars!

Everyone had to take their picture giving their acceptance speech. This is my great roomie Courtney.

Congrats to Jenn for winning the In the Heights prize! Arriba, Arriba!

Congrats to JoJo for winning the 39 Steps prize. Oh, Sherlock!

And to Natalie for winning the Crybaby award for getting the least amount right! It's my party, but you can cry if you want to.

The gang!

Laura Bell Bundy (the star of Broadways Legally Blonde) made an appearance and the boys were smitten! I'm what you want Harvard, I'm the girl for you!

We all had a great time. Even my cute sister Emily (who I am sure was a little bored!). And I need to give a great shout out to Patti Lupone. I was SO happy that she won the Tony. Viva la Patti!


No comments: