Monday, June 2, 2008

I Love a Girl Who's Not Afraid to Wear Leg Warmers


Monday night was the premiere of what I know is going to be one of my new favorite shows... MTV presents LEGALLY BLONDE: The search for the Next Elle Woods (Could they have made a longer title?!)

That is right. It is Broadway + reality show + talent competition .... Did someone read my dream journal?

There are a few things that I am going to love:
It features one of my FAV people of all time, Seth Rudetsky, as musical director (He makes me laugh hysterically a lot of the time)
They call Hailey Duff a triple threat (that also makes me laugh hysterically ... Do they know who Hailey Duff really is?)
Listening to Legally Blonde music every monday (although let's be honest ... the entire show is still saved on my tivo just so I can watch my boyfriend Christian sing "Little Miss Woods, Elle" every few days)

So watch on Monday nights kids. I know I will be making lots of comments ...


No comments: