Monday, June 23, 2008

My Opinions Always Matter ...

I know that no one really cares, but I have a few things to say to the Bachelorette Deanna.

 You're not my favorite. I don't think you have much of a personality, and sometimes the things you say sound insincere, but I am rooting for you. 


I don't think you should have gotten rid of Graham. (BTW ... this picture does not do him justice.) I know he had some issues, but I think he was the one you really loved. Plus, his mom reminded me of my 6th grade teacher Mrs. Ferrante (who by the way made all my dreams come true when she took me to meet my childhood crush, Eric Kunze. How could you not fall in love with him when he played Jack in Into the Woods? Oh, how I loved him!) I mean I know his last name is Bunn, but we could have over looked that. I am very disappointed in you!


This means you have to pick Jason. He is the kindest, and the most genuine and sincere. Although, I won't lie that it creeped me out when his grown family played leap frog. Really? That didn't give you the d.o.c.s'?  

I am still shocked that you kept the snowboarder over Graham. Who lied to you?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh Melissa. You crack me up. I love reading your blogs.