Saturday, June 7, 2008

And When I'm Scared At Night ...

So I am home for a little visit. We started talking about shows I used to watch when I was little and suddenly thought of all my favorite Sesame Street songs from childhood. I loved the little girl in the yellow leotard who taught me that it takes a lot of little nuts to make a jar of peanut butter, and Ernie and his tap dancing sheep for dancing me off to sleep. But this one was probably one of my favorites.






My favorite part is the little boy who holds his teddy tight! I loved this song! Just hearing it makes me want to pull out my My Little Ponys and have a snack.

3 comments:

The Pratts said...

I love it. I haven;t thought of that song in YEARS, actually decades! But what is funny as soon as it came on I knew the words! I had to giggle a little when they sang " I have 1 Daddy and I have 2" who knew it would work for multiple descriptions today! Thanks for the stroll down memory lane!

Anonymous said...

I love this song: when the girl sings that her name is Amanda Sue, I always sang it as Amanda June, cuz that's me!!

Anonymous said...

I had the same experience as The Pratts - as soon as it came on, I remembered the words, and all the kids, as if they were kids I knew personally or something! How funny!