Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lessons Learned While Sitting at the Oceanside, CA DMV for 1 Hour and 17 Minutes

 #1. Just because all your clothes are the different shades of the same color does not mean they match.

#2. A lot of women don't feel the need to wear a bra... and that is wrong.

#3. Many people don't feel its necessary to shower every day, every week, or even ever for that matter.

#4. Even though you walk around the DMV wearing only your swim shorts and  carrying a 7 ft. long surfboard, it still doesn't make you a serious surfer. It makes you a shirtless freak.

#5. Avoid Veronica at window 11 at ALL costs. Luckily I got Brenda at window 3.

And a note to Jim ... Just because I picked the empty seat next to you (it was the only one for miles!) does not mean that I want to talk to you or hear all about hunting trips with your dog. Not to be rude, but I don't care.

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

Stop it you are killing me! That is so awesome... now see what you would have missed if you wouldn't have spent an hour and 17 minutes there. I bet you made Jim's day too! As for the surfer - seriously. If he is at the DMV, then he has a car, leave the board in there DUDE! If not, he is a surfer, maybe he doesn't know that there is no license requirement on the water. Love it! Give your family big hugs and love for me!