Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Living in Reality ...

Thank you America for getting rid of her!

WHAT?!? How is it possible that he didn't make it through?
He better be a wild card.

Love him!

PS ... Dear Jason Mraz, I am sorry that the Idols ruined your song. I am sure you winced as much as I did as I listened to that HORRIBLE arrangement! That was not OK!

I am LOVING the deaf guy on The Amazing Race!
(I dated a deaf guy once ... maybe that is why.)

These two make me cry every week.

And I cannot stop watching them.
I just don't get it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know if I knew you dated a deaf guy. i barely remember any of my ASL from palomar. my bf is 50% deaf, he went deaf in one ear a few yrs ago. the other ear is fine tho so he can hear my BEAUTIFUL VOICE. just kidding haha. Sometimes if I say something stupid he doesnt hear it and thats great so I can pretend I didnt say anything. hahaha.

This is so random but you know what I just thought of was that kid from ITS festival who lost his voice "please God I am only 17" and we were like obsessed with him because he seemed deaf. "always be Luigi" (that super mario monologue?) do you remember?? and "name that gender". and "oooh jenny I love your way...franny wants to be with you night and day...."