Sunday, February 15, 2009

Won't My Mommy Be So Proud Of Me?

This weekend I finished one of my 2009 goals
that I know my mother will be proud of.

I went through all my storage boxes

numbered them,

and organized them.
I made a list of everything in them.
And now I can find anything I may possibly need at a moments notice.

Looking for the talking Rosie O'Donnell doll? 
Check box #7.

Wondering where I keep a shoe box of folded notes from 8th grade math class?
Pry into #23.
(and find out who I was crushing on that year!)

Need a Wal-mart bag full of raffia?
Box #3 has you covered.

It is nice to finally have it done.
I purged a bunch of stuff I didn't need,
and I love knowing where everything is.

See Mom ... I did learn something about cleaning and organizing. 
All those days of contact papering shoe boxes paid off!

2 comments:

Danna said...

I think your mama should have had that class while I was over (it is amazing she never put me to work with as much time as I spent there)! I am the BIGGEST procrastinator for purging and organizing, and now it is bitting me in the butt big time. Do you think I can purge/orginize my whole house while taking care of 3 kids, while hubs is away and being 5.5 months prego in a week? :) Yea I know...

emily snyder said...

dying!!! right now i am dying!!
yes, because i am soo proud of you!! but goodness gracious, our mothers KILL me!!