Saturday, September 20, 2008

Childhood Love ...

As I was cleaning my room and organizing this morning I found  copy of a list I made when I was 7 years old. Just thought I would share ...

My Boyfriends

1. Davy Jones  (I was obsessed with The Monkees as a child)


2. Michael J Fox (What can I say ... I loved Alex P. Keaton! I had a free poster of him from scholastic book order hanging above my bed!)


3. Sky Masterson (I loved Marlon Brando in Guys and Dolls)


4, Joe Montana (I'm not really sure about this one, but I do know my love diminished when he started doing the Mervyn's commercials)



5. Ricky Schroeder (How could you not love Silver Spoons?)

3 comments:

The Pratts said...

Wow, that actually is very consistent with the guys you hang out with now - funny!

Distant feet said...

hmm..i think im gonna do something like this on my page soon...hehe...keep on blogging.

Brooke said...

So is Ricky Shroeder really LDS or is that just another one of those mormon myths?