Sunday, September 14, 2008

Deja Vu ...

Tonight I went to my cute cousin Laurens new apartment. It was such dejavu because she is living in the same complex I lived in my sophomore year of college ... the good old Liberty Square. It was so fun to be back there and just think about all the fun memories I have of being there. I had great roomies and we had a blast! Sometimes it is hard for me to realize that I am as old as I am. I feel like I am still that age! Life really does fly by!



A picture of ye olde Liberty square circa 1998
Me, Brooke, some guy, and Pam

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Does that seem like forever ago, or what? That was really weird, seeing our oldschool picture on your blog. Thanks for the memories.

Pammerscush said...

Oh MY!!! That does take ya back! Love it! Haven't even visited Provo for a while...that would be a trip down memory lane in and of itself!