Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Current Pet Peeves ...

1. Have you heard the new John Mayer song "Say" ? It is the most annoying song since "MmmBop". In it he says "Say what you need to say" roughly 40 times in the 3:50 that it plays. Now I find this ironic because if he would just stop singing and listen to the person for 3:50 they could probably say what they needed to say and he wouldn't have to sing about it! If I hear it one more time so help me ...

2. This is annoying as sin to me!


That's right ... the local corn maze has made their design a homage to David Archuleta. AHHH!! So annoying! This is one thing I cannot handle about Utah! Who wants to spend the night trying to get out of Davids' spiky hair?





3 comments:

Kristin said...

Hahahahaha! Thanks for this post. It made my day! I must admit though, I'm an Archuletta fan. I can't help it. I just wanna squeeze those cheeks! LOL

Unknown said...

Ew. Glad I won't be corn-mazing this year.

Danna said...

Wasn't MMBop Emily's fav for a while? I can hear you singing it and now it will be stuck in my head! Thanks!