Sunday, September 21, 2008

New TV Season ...

So I am excited for tomorrow night and for Chuck to start! I love that show (If you haven't watched it you should!). I love Zachary Levi as Chuck. He is hilarious.


And I love him even more after I read this quote that he gave to a reporter ...

"I think life should be a musical. I always hate it when people watch a musical and they go, 'Oh, it's so unrealistic, no one just breaks into song in the middle of their day.' Yeah they do - if they're me."

Pretty sure after reading that quote that Zachary and I are MFEO (made for each other)!

2 comments:

The Pratts said...

I totally agree with you, anyone who made that comment is either gay or your soul mate, I hope not both - but if that is the case, at least he will know what "MFEO" is without the meaning right after it.

Christine said...

I love Chuck too. I'm so glad it is coming back. It must be my inner geekiness that relates to it!