Thursday, September 4, 2008

Judy Jetson Envy ...

Remember on the Jetsons' how Judy had that cool closet contraption that she would just ride a moving walkway through and it would get her dressed, and do her hair and makeup?

Yeah, I need that.

I HATE doing my hair! It takes forever and the hair dryer makes me hot .... and it just gets annoying. Don't get me wrong. I like to look presentable and I do my hair. But I grumble about it the whole time.

Luckily, I have the kind of hair that cannot be washed everyday. So I only have to do extensive blow drying every 2-3 days.

Now for my second problem. This women has stolen my 3rd day hair do.



(except mine looks a lot less flight attendant-ish)

I don't want to be known as the girl who wears "the Palin"! 

Where's Judy Jetson and her closet when you need them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love having short hair. because I hate doing my hair and when its short you dont really have to. i am so lazy! remember my hair past my waist! (-Hil)