Thursday, October 30, 2008

Latest Obsessions ...

Thanks to my cousins cute roommate C ... I cannot get enough if this salsa verde. I put it on EVERYTHING!! The only downfall is that you can only get it in Mexico! 

Looks like Christmas break might bring a trip south of the border!

I have wasted A LOT of time playing around with this ...
It lets you take any of your own pics and turn them into Polaroids ...

Love it ...

Last of all... I cannot get enough of Eli Stone.
I love it.
And I wish this happened to me every time I walked down a street ...



(It sort of happened one time in my high school hallway with Bianca, the president of the Black Student Union ... but it didn't last long enough to catch on ...)

(Also ... that song always reminds me of way too many adolescent years doing Richard Simmons' Sweatin' to the Oldies ... )

1 comment:

emily snyder said...

we can TOTALLY learn this dance!!!