Thursday, October 9, 2008

Realizations ...

Today I had two realizations about myself. 

#1 - I'm not really sure why, but lately I cannot stop using the word "Awesome". Maybe subconsciously I am wishing I was on an excellent adventure with Bill and Ted. It is embarrassing! I just say it without thinking! Starting tomorrow I am stopping.

#2 -  I drink A LOT more when I have a straw. That goes for water and DC. I need to start carrying my water with a straw. Apparently, having to twist the top on my water bottle and tilt back into my mouth is just too much work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I drink more water when it is from a bottle, as opposed to a glass.

I find this strange.

I'm glad you have a weird water thing too.

Jyll said...

I shouldn't admit this because it is definitely not as cool as "Bill and Ted" but I started saying "pumpfake" all of a sudden. Reed totally busts me every time though so don't worry.