Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Make It All Mine ...

Last night my friends Becky, Summer, and I went to the Jason Mraz concert ... and I fell in love! 
He was AMAZING!!! He sounded fabulous live and was a great performer. He sang his own stuff as well as a few oldies, but goodies including "Build Me Up Buttercup" (a fav of mine) while playing the tambourine (it was like feeling the love for Davy Jones all over again! I obviously have a thing for tambourine players).
He was adorable and sounded great and we were all swooning by the end of the night. 

Ticket: $35
T-shirt: $25
Hearing Summer (mother of 2) scream "Shake it!" at the top of her lungs: priceless


Enjoy a little buttercup for yourself...



For Becky and Summer ... you can thank me later. (Beck ... your roadie boyfriend even makes an appearance at the end!)

3 comments:

The Pratts said...

What happens at The E Center - Stays at the E Center... did you forget that rule!? But I don't even care, whoever watches those videos would understand why I NEEDED him to shake it more! Did you see those hips? Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... I got that "Hot and Bothered" feeling all over again while watching that!

I had so much fun, I am so glad we went, thanks again!

PS Nov. 2 - Boise, Idaho - you up for a drive to see those sexy hips again? I AM!!!

Trina said...

I love Jason Mraz! That is so fun you go to go see him!! So jealous, looks like so much fun!

Becky said...

Lord have mercy!