Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Kindred Spirit ...

So the other day as I was flying on JetBlue I met my kindred spirit ... 

I was watching Top Design on Bravo (the beauty of Jet Blue ... you can watch TV!). When I saw this clip I guffawed VERY loudly out loud. I'm pretty sure the guy next to me left thinking he had sat next to a crazy lady on her way to the loony bin ... But I couldn't help laughing. He (my new kindred spirit) cracked me up!

So without further adieu, my new kindred spirit, Eddie ...
(it begins at 5:32 and ends at 6:15, but the best part starts at 5:59)




I laughed out loud at "funky". Oh, Eddie. You made my day!

(PS ... for you trivia fanatics the contestant Andrea is married to my old boyfriend ... Ricky Schroeder!)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That's just funky...ewww. Hahahahaha!

Unknown said...

Um, I'm not joking, I went to high school with Wisit Prapong. I have to call my sister now.