Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Morning Spent With The Children ...

I watched my niece and nephew Saturday morning and had to immediately start writing down what they were saying because they were cracking me up. Hope you enjoy their quips as much as I did ...

* I pointed out to Corbin that it was snowing ... His response ... "I knew it! I could smell it in the air just like Lorelai!" (Why can a 5 year old quote the Gilmore Girls?) "It's snowing ... wait it's not Christmas."

*I took them to Carls Jr. to play in the Play Zone. Corbin: "I love this place! Last time I was here we played that fun game 'Hide from the Chinese Lady' !" (What game is that?)

*Corbin : "Missa, you have to listen to me. I am the manner police."

*Corbin while driving to Target: "Man, I could really go for a pickle right now." (huh?)

*Mia when we pulled up to Target: (at the top of her lungs in a very excited voice) "We're going to Target !!! (That's exactly how I feel Mia. For that response she got a cute stuffed Love Bug from the dollar bin.)

*Corbin: "We used to take turns Corbin, Mia, Corbin, Mia. But my mom changed the rules and now it is Mia, Mia, Mia, Mia ... it's not fair." (Sounds a little Jan Brady-ish Corb.)

And now because I've been told I shouldn't blog without pictures, and because they are adorable, here are some pics.







No comments: