Thursday, October 16, 2008

More From Santa Barbara ...

So I have two major dreams in my life. One has to do with a barn in Connecticut, gingham curtains, ducks and pie .... it's too long to tell. My other dream is to own a cute little house that is the office for my event planning business.

I found just the house when we were in Santa Barbara. The wedding dinner was at a restraunt called "Stella Mare's". It was adorable! I fell in love with it the minute I saw it!

Always love a white picket fence!


I loved the paint color and the red door!

In case you were wondering, it really is old!


I loved the shabby chic chairs!

The table settings were beautiful! 

Court and I sat in awe of the beautiful building. Too bad it was too big to put in my purse. I would have taken it home with me.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I LOVE it.

Rebecca Woolston said...

Missa Chalk! I love this too, if you don't have enough money for it, we could combine piggy banks?!

Unknown said...

oh wow youre so great at event planning, it would be awesome if you had a little place like that!